One of our aims is to exchange ideas with other partners active in public health and health care sector. That is why we cooperate with other NGOs, scientific institutions, local governments, companies. We are proud from partnerships with:
- European Public Health Alliance
- WHO Country Office Poland
- Polish Coalition Tobacco or Health
- MANKO Association
- Polish National Federation of NGOs
- Medical University of Gdansk
- Marshal Office of Pomeranian Voivodeship
- Gdansk City Office
- Sopot City Office
- Centers for Teachers Education in Gdansk
- Center for Health Promotion and Children Fitness in Gdansk
- Regional Coordination Centers of Cervical and Breast Cancer Screening Programs
- Novartis Polska Ltd.
- Telekominikacja Polska S.A.
- Servier Polska Ltd.
Polish Society for Health Programs is rapidly developing and seeking for innovation in health care. We are looking for modern solutions in public health. We are open for cooperation with various types of organizations, institutions which are dealing with health programs, health technologies and their assessment. We are offering help using our human potential and innovative ideas.